Ducati SuperSport Forum banner

First post!

3K views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  NothingClever 
#1 ·
Greetings all! Just joining the cool kids club after finally picking up my 2018 Supersport S. Was originally going to put a deposit down on the Titanium 2019, but couldn't pass up the deal offered. And to be honest, the white/red combo has been my fave for some time! Thanks to the good folks at Motohio in Columbus for putting up with me drooling over various models before finally pulling the trigger! lol

Cheers to many great rides ahead!

Freddie.

Attachments

See less See more
#9 ·
Congratulations, Freddie. You’re going to love your new two-wheeled road rocket and welcome aboard.

We’re a pretty serious and disciplined virtual club of Ducatisti so just to make sure you get a good start, below are the weekly training classes for new members.

Ascot donning classes are on Tuesdays, mustache waxing and twirling classes are Wednesdays and lastly, pipe-smoking and chortling classes are on Thursdays. All classes start at 7:00pm sharp. Upon graduation, if you have no demerits, se7en will custom fit you with Peter Pan boots for flights to Neverland.

However, if late more than three times, new members are sent to our penal colony in Australia where you will turn over custody of your bike to Rhino’s favorite Ducati dealer for inspection followed by two weeks of punitive measures mucking the stalls at Rhino’s Guinea pig ranch.

I know...sounds harsh but like I said,we strive to maintain very high club standards.

Again, welcome aboard.

#11 · (Edited)
You forgot to mention once leaving Rhinos favourite dealer I then check for what accessories that still need to be fitted at home.. I also let him know what all standard accessory must be fitted , he will have 7 days to do this and must turn up at 7pm as our easy rules state..! @fredman85 Thank you for joining you will love our forum more than your misses eventually..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.