Ducati SuperSport Forum banner

new member from Cowland

944 views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  Rhino 
#1 ·
Hi all,
Jim here from south central Wisconsin. I've been riding for about 45 years now, so somewhat long of tooth. I've had quite a few bikes over the years including a few Italian bikes including a 2002 Aprilia Futura (still have that with over 75k miles on it), a 2005 Ducati 999, a Italjet trials bike, and also my favorite white 2017 Ducati SuperSport S. Along with the typical day trips on the twisty roads of SW Wisconsin, and some track days, I love going on long trips. Some of my favorite destinations are the Rockies, NW Arkansas. Tennessee / North Carolina for riding Charohala Skyway, and Blue Ridge Parkway.
I enjoy reading the treads and I hope to be able to contribute in some ways.
Best,
Gemp

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Welcome aboard! Your stable of bikes sounds awesome ! By my calculations on your riding experience that puts your age right around the norm of many of us SS owners, you will fit right in here !:wink2:

Reactions: Oldrider
#7 ·
Hello and welcome!!! Lived in Madison for just about 6 years, and very much enjoy riding in the same areas you mentioned. Motorcycle Performance will be great place to keep your bike in tip top shape, Bill and WJ know their Ducati’s very well. :)

Welcome!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.