How Is Your Ducati Supersport 939 Parked At Work? - Page 3 - Ducati Supersport 939 Forum
 26Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 30 (permalink) Old 08-01-2017, 04:25 AM
SuperSport Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by stavros View Post
That's if they don't pull you off your bike before you even come to a stop.
Man they even shoot you off the bike here. Traffic lights are merely decorative here. A quick look left and right and go.
Everything is a commodity here. What I do know is a tailer won't easily follow me home. When a vehicle follows more than two junction turns then the alarm rings and throttle is opened. I have been followed previously leaving work, bunch of guys in a black bmw followed me for my Lexus...just managed to squeeze between two trucks and get away. They didn't give up so easily and were waiting again the next day at my work exit. My Mrs now knows if you get block stopped in traffic just ram the fcuk out of them with the car. Let them have the scrapped car when you are done. I carry a glock but in most cases the buggars have automatic AK's and hand guns so fighting off 5 or 6 is very difficult....best not to stop. I just go lunatic on them, it's not the response they are expecting. I have a list of experienced crime against us but this is not the place for it.
stavros likes this.

Last edited by amoslws; 08-01-2017 at 04:33 AM.
post #22 of 30 (permalink) Old 08-01-2017, 08:47 PM
Training Wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by amoslws View Post
Man they even shoot you off the bike here. Traffic lights are merely decorative here. A quick look left and right and go.
Everything is a commodity here. What I do know is a tailer won't easily follow me home. When a vehicle follows more than two junction turns then the alarm rings and throttle is opened. I have been followed previously leaving work, bunch of guys in a black bmw followed me for my Lexus...just managed to squeeze between two trucks and get away. They didn't give up so easily and were waiting again the next day at my work exit. My Mrs now knows if you get block stopped in traffic just ram the fcuk out of them with the car. Let them have the scrapped car when you are done. I carry a glock but in most cases the buggars have automatic AK's and hand guns so fighting off 5 or 6 is very difficult....best not to stop. I just go lunatic on them, it's not the response they are expecting. I have a list of experienced crime against us but this is not the place for it.

The wild west in the south of Africa. Over here the main worry is cops with radar hiding in the bushes.
titus.sensei, amoslws and Rhino like this.
post #23 of 30 (permalink) Old 08-02-2017, 12:40 AM
Training Wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by amoslws View Post

Ducati are making this accessory for its bikes in Johannesburg. Will be available in carbon.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	mb.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	35.2 KB
ID:	9825  
dsoeater and revoconner like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 30 (permalink) Old 08-02-2017, 01:56 AM
SuperSport Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by stavros View Post
Ducati are making this accessory for its bikes in Johannesburg. Will be available in carbon.
Great news...cheers. Hahaha
post #25 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-07-2018, 07:23 AM
Chicken Strips

Garage

Not at work but here is me taking a smoke and tea break during a commute. Usually the handle is unlocked, key's out.

Buy Supersport wall poster here:Buy Prints

Paypal: Donate Here if my designs made your day.

post #26 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-07-2018, 08:19 AM
Training Wheels

Gated, underground, under CCTV, chained and alarmed
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	F1C3350D-97D8-48D4-B1FE-6ED8CECB9668_1528370305448.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	113.4 KB
ID:	31386  
post #27 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-07-2018, 08:35 AM
Chicken Strips

Garage
You shall never know...
Ed K likes this.

I Can't Wait To Get a DUCATI....! 🇮🇹🏁

I Now Own That DUCATI....! 🇮🇹🏁
post #28 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-02-2020, 03:41 AM
Chicken Strips

Pushed my luck with the authorities the other day and drove around the building sidewalk and parked her right next to my office door. Haha!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	D8DBEE1B-5959-44F6-9E29-DF52BA700D8C.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	241.7 KB
ID:	39734  
Ed K, JaggerCat, mijube and 2 others like this.
post #29 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-02-2020, 08:06 AM
Elbow Dragger

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alley Oop View Post
Pushed my luck with the authorities the other day and drove around the building sidewalk and parked her right next to my office door. Haha!
Thatís a great view from your office...
JaggerCat likes this.
post #30 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-06-2020, 02:59 AM
Chicken Strips

Quote:
Originally Posted by DucColin View Post
Thatís a great view from your office...
Itís actually a university library.

Really nice building that took a direct hit from a Category 5 hurricane just over a year ago. We had a lot of drywall and recarpeting work to do while maintaining services.

Itís a treat to have a view of the water every day. Iíve learned that the color of the water is never the same from one day to the next.
Ed K, DucColin and Oldrider like this.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page