Ducati SuperSport Forum banner

Kreiga luggage question please

3K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  Paddlefoot64 
#1 ·
Hi, I have the Kreiga US30 bag for touring, and as I’ve just purchased the SS... can anyone tell me how it connects please? I notice 2 straps at the front underside of the seat, but only one rear?

If anyone uses the Kreiga system, could you post a pic or 2 of how it connects please? It was easy on the blade....

Cheers!

#2 ·
The rear strap is sort of tucked in and pivots round on the central securing rivet so that there is a lug at each side when in use. It should be obvious if you look closely. Sorry no pics.

Reactions: Lambo
#4 ·
Be careful and do not make the stripes too tight! When I did my the very first ever in my life trip - I attached my R30 so tight [stress...] that nearly after 200 km one underseat loop broke. The dealer said me - we can replace it but you have to buy the whole seat :D 100 euro haha... it's not possible rather to replace this small little bastards :p

Now I know it does not have to be so tight. I'm not flying F-22 :) Yea...

#5 ·
No pics - but as Derek said there is 4 loops under the seat just look for them - might be tucked out of way. I us a Kriega 30 with two 10's attached to the sides of the 30 - works great - did a 7 day trip and held all i needed.

Also as an aside had a strap attachment point pull off first time I used my 30 and Kriega via my dealer replaced it no questions asked - excellent product and support

#7 ·
And for that I bought this bath mat that looks like "tictacs" joined ;) and cut the proper size, just to minimally offset (is that a good word?). Anyway works great, my white sexy ass looks still good after arrival to the final destination (sorry for dry joke).

#9 ·
I wasn't too keen on putting too much load on the seat straps alone so use this - https://kriega.com/sports/touring/panigale-fit-kit it's a fitting kit designed for the 899/1199. I've used two of the straps and fitted them to the bike much the same as the back two straps on the photo in the link and just have 2 straps on the seat. When the bag isnt in use they tuck neatly under the seat. I use a US10, 20 and 30 with that.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.