Ducati SuperSport Forum banner

2017 Supersport S - 6780 miles - Full Akra - El Paso TX

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Ed K 
#1 ·
Looking to sell my 2017 Supersport S.

About me:

I am 40 years old in the Army and I have been riding since 2015; this is my 3rd bike (2nd Ducati) that I replaced after being run over on a Panigale. I haven't ridden this bike for more than 5-10 minutes a week in order to keep it alive in over a year. Currently, riding an Xdiavel full time because of the comfort of the riding position and I don't see myself getting back on the Supersport again even though I have hung on to it in hopes that I would. I don't stunt or track any of my bikes. I don't participate in group rides or hooligan shenanigans on the roadways.

About the Bike:

Purchased new from Baker Powersports in Fayetteville, NC on 19 September 2017. Most of the mileage was done on the east coast between Ft. Bragg, Washington DC, and Myrtle Beach. It's always been garage kept and never on one wheel. Break in was done according to the manual's recommendations and all services performed. Currently, the bike is at Viva Powersports in El Paso, TX for an oil change, chain service, and a new rear tire (Pirelli Diablo Rosso III.) Additionally, the fuel indicator sensor in the tank has failed and is in the process of being replaced at Viva Powersports.

Mileage: 6780

Modifications:
Full Akra, including ECU Flash (Installed at Baker Powersports Fayetteville, NC)

NRG Tail Tidy
NRG Mirror Block Off Plates
NRG LE Front Signals
RAM Ball Phone Mount
Red Aluminum Oil Cap
Red Aluminum Valve Stem Caps
Ducati Carbon Tank Protector

Asking $12,500.00

Photos: Can provide after services are complete.

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.