Ducati Supersport 939 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I bought this bike last August new from Big Number 1 Motorsports in Birmingham, AL.

Nothing has been spared as I planned on keeping the bike for quite some time and then hopefully turning it over to my girlfriend if I could ever get her hooked on riding with me. I fell rock climbing 3 days after purchasing it and shattered my heel and that was the rest of my season! It just sat perfectly garage kept until the spring rolled around and my heel surgery recovered enough to let me shift again.
Mileage: 1,000
620 service complete

list of some upgrades: Full Akrapovic titanium exhaust, with power flash from dealer (this totally changes this this. I mean it shoots flames now and sounds a billion times better.) Aprox $4,500.00 installed
Passenger pegs installed so my gf could ride with me with the new exhaust. These literally were about $700
Tinted touring windscreen- $120?
Rear fender delete kit- $125
Red Ducabike frame sliders
Adjustable brake and clutch levers
Ducabike fullseat cover -$400 installed
Real carbon fiber mirror covers- $250
Other carbon bits-$200
Cell phone mounting kit
I’m sure I’m forgetting some stuff. Full remainder factory warranty.

I have well over $20,000 in the bike right now and feel that it’s set up just perfectly and barely broken in. It’s never seen rain. Beautiful bike. Asking $15,000.00 for it.

thanks guys!
1595487776686.jpeg

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
2019 Gone from $15,000 down to $13,000. The baby is here and it needs to move! Jump on it fast 2019, full Akrapovic exhaust, perfect condition, lots of tasteful upgrades and and passenger lends. Ducabike leather seats, Ducabike frame sliders, blacked out touring windscreen, laser hammer installed, adjustable brake and clutch levers, LED taillights, carbon fiber where it should be. 1,200 miles.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts