Ducati SuperSport Forum banner
21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
I need to figure out how to take a picture of lights... Can't really see what my issue is (top right quarter of the light unit).

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Can kind of see it in the last pic...

I might call MotoDynamic and run it by them for a thought. I didn't mess with any wiring on the light unit thankfully, just the adapter /module/whatever they call it in-between.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Can kind of see it in the last pic...

I might call MotoDynamic and run it by them for a thought. I didn't mess with any wiring on the light unit thankfully, just the adapter /module/whatever they call it in-between.
So today while I was following my wife, I noticed what you are talking about. And yes the right side looks less Bright then the left side. The top 3 right leds. I would definitely bring this up to motodynamics. I didn’t notice it until today and from a distance

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
So today while I was following my wife, I noticed what you are talking about. And yes the right side looks less Bright then the left side. The top 3 right leds. I would definitely bring this up to motodynamics. I didn’t notice it until today and from a distance
Exactly like me. Had it / rode with it a few times and never noticed, until my buddy mentioned it.

I haven't gotten around to calling MotoDynamic yet.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
As an FYI - I called MotoDynamic last week but the tech is on vacation.

They recommended sending an email as the tech is still monitoring emails, but I haven't gotten around to it yet.

·
Registered
26 Posts
As an FYI - I called MotoDynamic last week but the tech is on vacation.

They recommended sending an email as the tech is still monitoring emails, but I haven't gotten around to it yet.
I actually emailed their tech last week (when we spoke about it) with pictures and videos. I was able to grab somewhat of a decent shot at a distance.

·
Registered
2021 Ducati Supersport
16 Posts
To have the info here, New Rage Cycles is listing their fender eliminator with almost integrated indicators as 950 / 2021 compatible:

To have the info here, New Rage Cycles is listing their fender eliminator with almost integrated indicators as 950 / 2021 compatible:

Edit: to clarify, they do require a selection for either a 939 version or 950 version. Same? Different? Who knows, but their site requires you specify, so...
Edit: to clarify, they do require a selection for either a 939 version or 950 version. Same? Different? Who knows, but their site requires you specify, so...
I have a 2021 Supersport, and did have the New Rage fender eliminator installed. I negotiated free install by the dealer when I bought the bike, so I can't comment on the wire harness, and I did have the dealer buy the 950 version from New Rage. Plate light and turn signals work fine.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Any news?
Hey sorry, basically it’s the way the LEDs sit in the housing. You can actually look very closely and see they are out of wack. I have no means of opening the light and fixing it. So I just added Rizoma small turn signals instead. Just using the tail light as a flashing brake light.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Hey sorry, basically it’s the way the LEDs sit in the housing. You can actually look very closely and see they are out of wack. I have no means of opening the light and fixing it. So I just added Rizoma small turn signals instead. Just using the tail light as a flashing brake light.
Appreciate the reply.

Just curious - did Motodynamic confirm this?

I ran a Motodynamic integrated light in my prior bike for... over 6 years? And never had this/any issue.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Appreciate the reply.

Just curious - did Motodynamic confirm this?

I ran a Motodynamic integrated light in my prior bike for... over 6 years? And never had this/any issue.
Yes, they even offered to go through their inventory to find me one that looked better, but to be honest for $89 I don’t expect much. I’ll probably put the oem back on at some point.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Yes, they even offered to go through their inventory to find me one that looked better, but to be honest for $89 I don’t expect much. I’ll probably put the oem back on at some point.
Interesting. They mentioned that when I called.

Sounds like a quality control issue.

I'm kind of with you though. Not bothering me enough to screw with it 🤷‍♂️

·
Registered
24 Posts
does anyone know if they have changed the connectors to the correct ones? I just ordered this setup and was told the only thing i needed to do was file a little metal away where the lights sit flush to the mount.

21 - 40 of 46 Posts