Ducati Supersport 939 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
So they must be in because two dealers just offered me red or white and they have them in hand. And I don’t have a deposit on anything.

Reactions: Duluthian

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Trip, when you are lecturing Duluthian about waiting, consider that you are in Britain and he's in Gawwg-a. They ride 11 1/2 months a year there with some of the best riding roads in the country.

They just did a little golf tournament there last week. :cool: (not that I watch golf or care)

·
Registered
892 Posts
Trip, when you are lecturing Duluthian about waiting, consider that you are in Britain and he's in Gawwg-a. They ride 11 1/2 months a year there with some of the best riding roads in the country.

They just did a little golf tournament their last week. :cool: (not that I watch golf or care)
More the reason for patience then . My bike goes away at the end of October until March as I dont get any enjoyment out of riding in the cold, rain and snow. They put salt down on the roads in the UK when the temperature drops - salt really messes up the metal components on your bike.

So with the fact Georgia (if that is the Gawwg-a I am thinking of) can ride 11 and a half months of the year and in the UK for most people its about 7 or 8 months of the year, then Gawwg-a have the better deal and can afford to be patient ;)

·
Registered
2021 950 Supersport S
217 Posts
The dealer called this morning, they have a white one on the floor ...do I want it ...went to check it out and asked about my RED one...it's in the build center on the other side of town!! Should be ready Tuesday ..WooHOooo!

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
The dealer called this morning, they have a white one on the floor ...do I want it ...went to check it out and asked about my RED one...it's in the build center on the other side of town!! Should be ready Tuesday ..WooHOooo!
Nice!!!!

·
Registered
892 Posts
2021 Purchase in Canada. Spoken to dealer in Montreal, QC.. Our Port of Entry and they’re here!
Unfortunately.. Mine has to travel 4556.2 km to reach me..
@NovelChoice You need to shout louder. I cant quite hear you here in the UK 😂

Reactions: NothingClever

·
Registered
17 Posts
Not sure how they get across the country but hoping it only takes a week or so. I could have mine for beginning of May. Little later than I was hoping for but the weather has not been great yet anyway.

·
Registered
2021 950 Supersport S
217 Posts
Geez Louise insurance is ridiculous! almost as much as my Porsche and Audi combined.. I heard the Panigale was much worse ...mercy me I "m glad I didn't get a V2

Reactions: Oldrider

·
Registered
892 Posts
Insurance - the hidden cost with the sting in its tail :cautious:

Reactions: Duluthian

·
Registered
892 Posts
I spy with my little eye ........... some Teng Tools on the shelf. Excellent quality Teng Tools (y)

It's great isn't it. We post pictures of our beloved bikes on the forum and everyone looks in the background to see what we have got in our garages 🤣

Reactions: Oldrider
41 - 60 of 75 Posts