Ducati Supersport 939 Forum banner

61 - 75 of 75 Posts

Super Moderator
But wait, what about the duck? Keep guard of things, I suspect... :)

Registered
Hahaha馃槄
Teng Tools are there for 35 years at least.
The Duc 950 for only 2 days馃槆 I had the 939 exactly for 4 years and nearly 30k km.

Registered
Reactions: Ed K

Registered
..... and the dealer I ordered mine through says maybe July or August and has no further details.
Got word August or September is most likely yesterday and decided I didn鈥檛 want to miss this season being able to plink around with my dad so I picked this up in the meantime. I鈥檒l sell it or trade it in when my Grom arrives :)

Attachments

Registered
It is a good thing these are becoming more common at the Texas Dealers. I ordered one in mid-November and it arrived this past week. I went to pick it up and they offered me a joke (no, an insult) on my trade. Sorry but when you are selling a bike for sticker without having to raise a finger of effort, that is just greedy. And to think I went with the larger multibrand dealer in the city since they could give me a better trade value... A few quick calls to the other, dealers in the state, and they not only have the bike in stock and available for the same (sticker) price, but gave me several thousand dollars more for the trade in. Even better yet, since the other shops are in better riding areas, I should almost hit the 600 mi break in point by the time I get back home the day after tomorrow. Expect pics soon!

Registered
Got word August or September is most likely yesterday and spdecided I didn鈥檛 want to miss this season being able to plink around with my dad so I picked this up in the meantime. I鈥檒l sell it or trade it in when my Grom arrives :)
August or September for delivery 馃槸 Jeez, thats a long lead in time.

Registered
Dealer informed me today that their shipment is due to be delivered in 2 weeks time. They get 2 weeks notification from Ducati of shipments.
Dealer called to give me an update yesterday - still waiting on delivery of the bike and they said they are getting in touch with the shipping company for an update.
Once the Dealer gets it, they have advised me that there is a 2 week lead in time for the work I want doing to it. Still got the 939 to get out on in the meantime :) Im patient

Reactions: Oldrider

Registered
In what way do you prefer your 2020 fairing?

Registered
2020 Ducati Supersport S
Minimalist.. the inset of the fairings on th 21 are overkill for me.. its a Supersport not a Superbike . Sometimes less is more.
21 vs. 20
But do.like frt end light setup

Registered
Dealer telephoned today. Bike is due in this Thursday (29 April) and then it will be about a week or so before I can pick it up due to the 'additional' work I am having done :)

Premium Member
Got word August or September is most likely yesterday and decided I didn鈥檛 want to miss this season being able to plink around with my dad so I picked this up in the meantime. I鈥檒l sell it or trade it in when my Grom arrives :)
Be still my beating heart. Love that little scoot (the yellow, white and black Honda).

Registered
First post, new owner - I got really lucky. We only have three dealers locally, and two didn't have any stock (no ETA on arrivals).. called the third, and he said he has one white S available. Guy who ordered it changed his mind and went with a Scrambler.

Long story short, 2 hours later.. bike is mine. Still waiting on them to finish PDI, unfortunately - the front left signal doesn't work so they have to order a whole new mirror assembly. Will take about a week or so they say. Also having them throw on a Competition Werkes fender eliminator and Ducati sport led turn signals for the rear! Toyed with the idea of getting the Akra installed as well, but $3500CDN + tax and installation... I'll wait a bit!

Super Moderator
@ash4390 Welcome! Very glad you joined us! Any other recent bikes in your past?

61 - 75 of 75 Posts