·
Registered
2022 Supersport 950
75 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Ducati Supersport
43 Posts
The anti-skid paint is an interesting idea...... Wonder how long it would stay on. My guess is not long, but I could be totally wrong. I'd also look for a smaller can - $42 for a gallon when you would only need an ounce or two is kinda crazy. Unless of course you've got something else you'd want to paint with anti-skid paint. :p

·
Registered
2022 Supersport 950
75 Posts
The anti-skid paint is an interesting idea...... Wonder how long it would stay on. My guess is not long, but I could be totally wrong. I'd also look for a smaller can - $42 for a gallon when you would only need an ounce or two is kinda crazy. Unless of course you've got something else you'd want to paint with anti-skid paint. :p
Hard to say how long hold up but if you get a pint just touch up as needed. We use it on military helicopters that get used and abused. Needs touchups maybe once every 6 months.

A gallon would last forever! 😆 I didn’t notice the size of kit posted but it was just meant for reference only anyways just in case someone didn’t know what it was.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Has anyone seen this - (as an alternative to the Rizomas) for extra grip?
Amazon.com: Ducati Supersport Set of steel footpegs.96280441A : Automotive

They used to be an option in the urban kit for the supersport - but are discontinued. I emailed my friendly ducati dealer in the UK (Moto-rapido) - and they said they can spec up the pegs even though they are discontinued.

He recommended the Rizoma ones over the ones above. But he did say the Ducati rubber ones will slightly more comfortable than the Rizomas...

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Has anyone seen this - (as an alternative to the Rizomas) for extra grip?
Amazon.com: Ducati Supersport Set of steel footpegs.96280441A : Automotive

They used to be an option in the urban kit for the supersport - but are discontinued. I emailed my friendly ducati dealer in the UK (Moto-rapido) - and they said they can spec up the pegs even though they are discontinued.

He recommended the Rizoma ones over the ones above. But he did say the Ducati rubber ones will slightly more comfortable than the Rizomas...
Have them, like them, and have no issues with grip.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts