Ducati SuperSport Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,254 Posts
Welcome.

There is a currently active thread about panel removal for the 950:

If you use the forum's advanced search facility (click the three vertical dots at the top left of the forum window, it is part of the banner) and search for fairing removal you will find several threads.

Reactions: Fitz and Ed K

·
Administrator
8,280 Posts
@Fitz Welcome! Very glad you joined us! So many beautiful places to ride in your area; I’ve had the pleasure of riding of several, but Crater Lake was especially amazing. If your schedule permits, you might post a few pics of the area for our Community.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
@Fitz Welcome to the Forum.

The link @theresanothersteve posted above will see you right. Just take your time, particularly with the tabs on the sides of the fairing and the tabs and grommets around the headlight area.

Reactions: Fitz

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome.

There is a currently active thread about panel removal for the 950:

If you use the forum's advanced search facility (click the three vertical dots at the top left of the forum window, it is part of the banner) and search for fairing removal you will find several threads.
Thanks a million

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
@Fitz Welcome! Very glad you joined us! So many beautiful places to ride in your area; I’ve had the pleasure of riding of several, but Crater Lake was especially amazing. If your schedule permits, you might post a few pics of the area for our Community.
Hard not to ride a lot here. Coastal winter rides and 8 months mountain passes. Also 5 race tracks along the I 5 all within reach of Eugene OR. I will post pics of my new 950 S when the sun shines again.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts