Ducati Supersport 939 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yes... stolen this morning 10am in front of my working place, under video cameras, at everyone sight...

i can't say more, too upset... enjoy yours guys, and secure it (mine had only a disk block).

·
Registered
349 Posts
I'm just so amazed and feeling so sorry for you. I can't understand how people can have such warped sensibilities to think that it is their right to take what is not theirs. I hope you had insurance.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Really sad to hear that.

·
Registered
374 Posts
This truly sucks out loud. I know nothing of how insurance works in France, but I truly hope you'll get a new replacement very soon.

·
Registered
37 Posts
****. I'm sorry brother.

·
Registered
127 Posts
This is very sad news indeed. After all the anticipation and waiting.....
I only hope your insurance makes it right and you get a replacement soon. Sending positive vibes your way for a quick resolution!

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for your compassion.
Insurance should refund the bike cost minus 1000€, within 40 days...
I will be without a bike for a while...

·
Registered
4,431 Posts
yes... stolen this morning 10am in front of my working place, under video cameras, at everyone sight...

i can't say more, too upset... enjoy yours guys, and secure it (mine had only a disk block).
Condolences Titus. Such crap news. Last night I was reviewing mini GPS trackers which operate only when the sensor picks up vibration or movement or when the user sends a command. I now sense the urgency to something soon. I have ordered the Ducati alarm which I personally do not rate much but at least it gives a bit of a squeal.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Just got the refund, i lost aproximatively 800€ and 2 month... I should get a new SS S by next week, finally...

It has been hard times... really hard...

( except that the insurance sent me 1000€ too much, but i guess they will notice and ask it back ^^ )

Reactions: spinkick

·
Registered
77 Posts
@titus : very good news !
Are you sure to be able to get a new one next week ? If you have to order it and want a white one... you may wait few months...
Who is your Ducati dealer ? Ducati Store in Paris ?
As soon as you have it, I'm ready to have a ride with you !
Bruno

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
My dealer is "Yohann Moto Sport" at Meaux (77), he should have ordered it a month back.
He tell me i should get it next week (he even said there is a small chance for this saturday but i don't want to have false hope).

Ok to share a ride !
Again, you can find me there and organise group riding : https://www.facebook.com/groups/1070128283017590/

·
Registered
15 Posts
So sorry to hear. Someone tried to get mine two days after I bought it, but they were foiled by a heavy chain tied to a trailer. Pulled up in a u haul truck. Hope you retrieve it!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts