21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Ducati Supersport
43 Posts
I've got the same tidy tail / fender eliminator. I live in NC, USA and have never had any issues with the police. It is certainly much more concealed, but technically meets the law because you can see and read it from the rear.

·
Registered
2021 SS 950S
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
I've got the same tidy tail / fender eliminator. I live in NC, USA and have never had any issues with the police. It is certainly much more concealed, but technically meets the law because you can see and read it from the rear.
My bigger concern with the NRC tail tidy is the loss of light. I rode
behind some one with it one night. He was wearing a black helmet, black leather jacket and blue jeans. No reflective material anywhere. All I could see was a small red tail/break light.

I do not want to be that stealthy. I may change mine to a middle ground (like R&G) that has a smaller fender, but retains the original rear lights/signals.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
My bigger concern with the NRC tail tidy is the loss of light. I rode
behind some one with it one night. He was wearing a black helmet, black leather jacket and blue jeans. No reflective material anywhere. All I could see was a small red tail/break light.

I do not want to be that stealthy. I may change mine to a middle ground (like R&G) that has a smaller fender, but retains the original rear lights/signals.
IMO the EvoTech one is better looking than the R&G one and the white LED light for the number plate is bright enough; not sure what you have to run in the states? The EvoTech one runs the original rear light and indicators too.

Reactions: Ed K

·
Registered
2021 Ducati Supersport
43 Posts
Your concern about the brightness of the plate light from the rear is a valid one. However, for me, I do not do very much riding at night when it is totally dark, thus I'm not concerned about being run over from behind. Too many other things I get concerned about out night - deer jumping out in front of me, drunk car drivers, and just the diminished distance that I can see in front of myself just using my headlights.

·
Registered
48 Posts
2. Found a mounting solution for my phone.
Simple Quadlock Case and mount with vibration dampener
Key is DESMOWORLD GPS/Cam Mounting ball for 939/950SS (DESMOWORLD GPS / Cam Mounting Ball)
View attachment 44525
Hi @SiUnoBianco, is this the socket arm you're referring to (in SM)?
No issues with the the socket arm holding on to that Desmoworld ball through all the vibrations?
How does that Desmoworld ball attach into that small little slot?
When you walk away from your bike, do you leave the socket arm attached, or take it with you?

21 - 31 of 31 Posts