Ducati Supersport 939 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,367 Posts
Welcome, Matto.

Where about in Italy are you?

I’m in a love affair with Italy lately and enjoy learning. I have an Australian buddy who is about to retire and he’s lived all over the world. Top of his lift for retirement locations? Small Italian village somewhere close to the water is high on his list. He’s working hard to convince me to do the same.

Anyways, welcome to the Forum and I look forward to hearing about your riding experiences.

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Welcome Matto, agree that we SS guys don't get a lot that Ducati love.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome, Matto.

Where about in Italy are you?

I’m in a love affair with Italy lately and enjoy learning. I have an Australian buddy who is about to retire and he’s lived all over the world. Top of his lift for retirement locations? Small Italian village somewhere close to the water is high on his list. He’s working hard to convince me to do the same.

Anyways, welcome to the Forum and I look forward to hearing about your riding experiences.
Near Venice

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Do you own one? We love pics!
I owned the S for 2 months in the 2018, sold her only for the lack of power(98 rwhp is not enough for me even on the streets).

I am hoping on some updates for 2020

·
Super Moderator
5,958 Posts
I owned the S for 2 months in the 2018, sold her only for the lack of power(98 rwhp is not enough for me even on the streets).

I am hoping on some updates for 2020
Trade for another bike, or waiting it out a bit?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts