Ducati Supersport 939 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an ABBA track stand, brand new, never used, for sale. It comes with the special Supersport adaptors. I've been given an old Ducati stand for free so this is a way of recouping some money. I bought it from the NZ distributor and it cost me approximately A$330. I'm happy to sell it to someone in Australia for a lot less. Please let me know if anyone is interested. The stand is highly recommended and is used by others on this forum.
Tel me on 0414 467 148.

Superbike Stand - Abba Stands, UK

·
Registered
4,431 Posts
I have an ABBA track stand, brand new, never used, for sale. It comes with the special Supersport adaptors. I've been given an old Ducati stand for free so this is a way of recouping some money. I bought it from the NZ distributor and it cost me approximately A$330. I'm happy to sell it to someone in Australia for a lot less. Please let me know if anyone is interested. The stand is highly recommended and is used by others on this forum.
Tel me on 0414 467 148.

Superbike Stand - Abba Stands, UK
Well hopefully you have a better stand because you might regret selling it when doing some work on the swingarm or wheel. Personally I think they are better than single side paddock stands because they are essentially limitless whereas the paddock stands have some constraints

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well hopefully you have a better stand because you might regret selling it when doing some work on the swingarm or wheel. Personally I think they are better than single side paddock stands because they are essentially limitless whereas the paddock stands have some constraints

Thanks for your advice. I have never lifted the bike on it but do you find the adaptors are secure enough seeing they don't go in very far?

·
Registered
4,431 Posts
Thanks for your advice. I have never lifted the bike on it but do you find the adaptors are secure enough seeing they don't go in very far?
My kit uses the same attachments in the abba sky lift. Seems pretty safe to me. I have worked all over the bike with it in the air for hours.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts