1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
155 Posts
Can't wait to see what these look like, I wonder how long it'll take for them to come out with it, with people having delivery dates expected for late March early April

·
Registered
349 Posts
Obviously evotech has utilized the Ducati parts fische which details the year each part is initially designed. Using that info, it is simple to determine which existing parts will fit the SS939.

I have already done that for myself and determined which of my 1200R farkles will transfer over to the SuperSport. Earlier, I had done the same for my M1100evo and moved quite a few parts from it over to the R.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Obviously the ones already listed by evotech as being currently available. That means they are designed for another bike but will fit the SS. The ones with no illustration are yet to be designed. Thought that would be understandable.

As to whether or not there are others, I would be doing you a disservice by not allowing you your own learning experience. I already provided the parts fische. All that is needed is to open it and read the dates.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I tried looking into other aftermarket companies for possible SS parts, but so far nothing has been turning up or maybe I'm not looking with the right search terms. At least we have Evotech for now.

·
Registered
38 Posts
The dealer I go to here in PA (Koup's) informed me that New Rage Cycles would be designing a tail chop for the SS...as to when? I checked out their web site and some of their prior chops are not very appealing to me for any of the Duc models. Anything has to be better than what Ducati themselves designed from the onset. New Rage Cycles: Custom Motorcycle Accessories

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
The dealer I go to here in PA (Koup's) informed me that New Rage Cycles would be designing a tail chop for the SS...as to when? I checked out their web site and some of their prior chops are not very appealing to me for any of the Duc models. Anything has to be better than what Ducati themselves designed from the onset. New Rage Cycles: Custom Motorcycle Accessories
The tail tidy for the supersport from Ducati looks great. The one they make for the 959 Panigale is superb. The new supersport one looks very similar, I have one on order.

·
Registered
326 Posts
The tail tidy for the supersport from Ducati looks great. The one they make for the 959 Panigale is superb. The new supersport one looks very similar, I have one on order.
ordered it too

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
No I ordered mine from the dealer, it's specifically for the Supersport (both models). The dealers accessories programme actually shows the part where sadly the public site doesn't.

Have a look on the equipment bit of the Ducati website, look at the unit for the 959 Panigale, it's very similar.

http://www.ducatiuk.com/accessories/superbike/carbon_and_aluminium_alloy_plate_holder__649/index.do?urlBack=/accessories/search/index.do?keyWord=&pageNumber=2&bikeFamilyName=Superbike&bikeModelLabel=959+Panigale&idModelYear=&idCategory=0&nameOrder=desc&sortOrder=rate

·
Registered
349 Posts
......... The dealers accessories programme actually shows the part where sadly the public site doesn't.
Have a look on the equipment bit of the Ducati website, look at the unit for the 959 Panigale, it's very similar.
Yes, it is a shame that the public site is not as up to date as the Ducati internal site. I was looking at it this past Saturday, wondering what their rationale is for such a disconnect? :frown2:

·
Registered
349 Posts
Guys, Ducabike have responded to my email indicating the supersport accessories will be listed next week on their website.
Home
Probably did their homework and are initially listing items from other models which will fit the SS939. Easy to determine via the parts fisches. Development of SS939 unique farkles will follow. We need to prime our check books. >:)

·
Registered
128 Posts
Probably did their homework and are initially listing items from other models which will fit the SS939. Easy to determine via the parts fisches. Development of SS939 unique farkles will follow. We need to prime our check books. >:)

Anyone know if a fender eliminator from off of a 959 will fit on the SS? I emailed NRC about this and they don't know yet until they can see a SS.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts