Ducati Supersport 939 Forum banner

41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
It definitely is very believable. I'm kinda surprised there are all of this already out considering some bikes, it takes months before seeing anything really.

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
349 Posts
Looks like they are actively coming up with mods/accessories for us!! check out the new front signal they are doing
Have you actually seen any of their LED products? They are the roughest finish you will ever find. They use the same rough surface LED strip for many of their products, just altering the length and sometimes forming them into the needed shape. IMO, I would not be happy with any of their products on my bikes. YMMV :|

·
Registered
813 Posts
It's funny, as a newbie with the whole Ducati line, I'm totally happy with what I get, it's the first bike I don't feel like I have to change ANYTHING, even the dreaded tidy tail issue.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
It's funny, as a newbie with the whole Ducati line, I'm totally happy with what I get, it's the first bike I don't feel like I have to change ANYTHING, even the dreaded tidy tail issue.
ditto case for me....just need the mirrors sorted out. hopefully ducati comes up with something. does ducati have a history of fixing issues like this?

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
ditto case for me....just need the mirrors sorted out. hopefully ducati comes up with something. does ducati have a history of fixing issues like this?
I doubt they'll do anything if customers don't complain............

·
Registered
389 Posts
Would love to know if tank pads/grips for another model would fit. The panigale would be the most likely. There are many options for aftermarket versions of those for the panigale and I would love to snag a set.....if they would fit.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Going camping end of may and have used a loose oxford disc to put under my sidestand when parking on grass to stop bike sinking. Problem is pulling away trying to pick it up whilst balancing bike. I was looking at the motech side stand enlarger for £38 (UK) then tried Aliexpress and found this beauty for £8. CNC aluminium alloy, quality bolts and even comes with a tube of chinese threadlock and an allen key! Fits well, designed for a ducati sidestand as slots right in and doubles footprint. Also looks as if part of the bike in black. (They do other colours)

Attachments

·
Registered
892 Posts
Looks good. Yes the side stand pucks/discs do the job, but as you say you have to pick it up whilst balancing the bike before riding off.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Going camping end of may and have used a loose oxford disc to put under my sidestand when parking on grass to stop bike sinking. Problem is pulling away trying to pick it up whilst balancing bike. I was looking at the motech side stand enlarger for £38 (UK) then tried Aliexpress and found this beauty for £8. CNC aluminium alloy, quality bolts and even comes with a tube of chinese threadlock and an allen key! Fits well, designed for a ducati sidestand as slots right in and doubles footprint. Also looks as if part of the bike in black. (They do other colours)
That looks a bit more subtle than the Ducabike one I got, but it does work well..

·
Registered
56 Posts
I hadnt seen the Ducabike version. I see it has straps across to hold it on, whereas the aliexpress relies on three washers to secure it, does seem pretty sturdy though. Time will tell if it stays on, hoping the chinese loctite does its stuff. Ducabike surface area is significantly bigger, no way that is going to sink. Ill see how my version goes this camping trip, its scotland so no doubt will be plenty of soft ground. Any sinkage or if it falls off i will buy Ducabike and pay out some proper money (£50 versus £8), really appreciate photos.

·
Registered
208 Posts
I hadnt seen the Ducabike version. I see it has straps across to hold it on, whereas the aliexpress relies on three washers to secure it, does seem pretty sturdy though. Time will tell if it stays on, hoping the chinese loctite does its stuff. Ducabike surface area is significantly bigger, no way that is going to sink. Ill see how my version goes this camping trip, its scotland so no doubt will be plenty of soft ground. Any sinkage or if it falls off i will buy Ducabike and pay out some proper money (£50 versus £8), really appreciate photos.
All the Ducabike stuff I have is great quality and beautiful too. But will be good to know how yours goes on your trip.

Reactions: Oldrider

·
Registered
69 Posts
Which one (maybe part number) did you get the has the "Ducati" logo? The only ones I see that have logo at all, have the "Hypermotard" wording.

41 - 59 of 59 Posts