• 59 - 64

Votes: 29 9.5%
  • 65 +

Votes: 25 8.2%
41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,589 Posts
I turned 24 this march, and when I was thinking of buying this bike, everyone was like buy the Panigale it has more horsepower and looks sexier. Yeah it does and if I was thinking like my peers I might have bought that or something else, but I like my lazy cozy lifestyle while I tour, a nice cozy hotel with heated bed and bathtubs and an adrenaline pumping two wheel monster with the comfort of a couch to take me there! 110bhp is more than I'll ever really use anyway in India, or will I? XD
1. Too much power is never quite enough.
2. Speed is a question of money, how fast can you afford to go?
3. Road bikes are never about top speed, they're about how they get the power down, how they grip on corners, and how well they can stop.

And I agree about comfortable travel arrangements. When I travel I like to sleep under the stars. Five of them...

·
Registered
70 Posts
I have just joined the ranks of Supersport owners, I am 62.

Age is a state of mind, still playing sports, model making , I'm 18, spelt 62, and riding bikes since I was 19, as a certain Mr Zimmerman stated, "I was so much older then; I'm younger than that now".

Of all the bikes I have had everyone bar 2 have been twins, my first a CZ175 was a single, (I was young and not much money), and a Triumph Thunderbird Sport, I've never had a 4 cylinder, I probably should, but I like twins there's only 2 of everything should something go wrong!!!

Reactions: Derek and se7en

·
Registered
476 Posts
38 turning 39 , look 25 , feel 30 . Been riding since I was 5 but only dirt bikes/ enduro , I’ve always loved Ducati’s as my father would always take me to look at them as a child.. have always been into tuff cars and car events of many kinds. But now I’ve decided to leave the tuff car sene to my family , and just be a spectator.. so it’s a total different style from the knobbies on dirt or tar but it’s a passion I’ve had since a child to RIDE And OWN a DUCATI 0:):grin2:>:)

·
Registered
359 Posts
Just turned 59 (!) last week. Yikes. Still feel quite young; pretty sure it's "arrested development" or something. My theory is some (most) individuals get old and boring, but some of us (probably most on this board) stay normal, thank God. Copious amounts of alcohol and other drugs may contribute to this syndrome.
I guess I haven't voted in this thread (but can't remember with any certainty 🤣)... But I see the change from 58 to 59 has put me into the next bracket, joy...

·
Administrator
10,010 Posts
@A8tomic FYI, If you voted already, you will see a circle and a checkmark next to the age you voted for on the graphic.

However, some of our long-term Members may actually be in a different grouping now as you noted! 😂

41 - 58 of 58 Posts