Ducati Supersport 939 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
G'day everyone
Can anybody give me some feedback on whether or not the Akra slip-on makes an improvement to the exhaust sound or is it really just better to look at? Feedback from anybody that's heard it or actually fitted it would be appreciated.
I've heard the note from the full race system and it sounds terrific but I'm not sure I like the look of the full system. I like the look of the slip-on but don't know whether it will improve the note. - Cheers:smile2:

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
From what I've read, sounds virtually the same. Just looks better.
Yeah judging by the video clip I'd say that's about right - don't think I'll bother spending the $1200 AU

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
It's never going to make a huge difference, but, and this is only my opinion from personal experience, I feel that the slip ons make the sound a little more throaty and it makes an even bigger difference at higher rpm under load.

I wouldn't like mine much more loud. I ride with ear plugs in and on a longer journey it can be very tiring.. For me I don't like the look of the race system, the issue fitting luggage or the removal of the pillion foot rests. The old bill in the UK can on occasions be a bit hard on systems that are too loud.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts