Ducati SuperSport Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cool trailer setup ya got there. Wrapped - meaning paint protection film? Is waiting to get the bike worse than having the bike and not riding it b/c you're waiting to have it wrapped? haha
Yup it's takes some effort to look at it knowing there's 3 more days before I can take it out for a spin. Waited long enough though so a few days more won't kill me. Wrapping it with premium shield never scratch. I am too afraid to take the chance before it's wrapped.

·
Registered
4,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That trailer is badass. Even more badass with that beaut sitting on there! Does it look like it'll need some paint correction before the wrap ?
It's a compact trailer brand. It's a one person easy loading, and it can fold up into the garage too. Strong 16mm pins hold the movable structures in place. Great space saver.
The red S has clear coating applied by the factory, it might need some white spirits to get the grubby finger marks off but that's all.

·
Registered
4,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.