Ducati Supersport 939 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,431 Posts
In SA the majority of main insurers and brokers are stating monthly debit around Aus$94, us$68, £54. Seems SA is higher than the rest of you lucky buggars but this is the global crime capital. So stop bi***ing and get the bike on the road ;-)

·
Registered
316 Posts
My insurance is through VERO (Australia) and costs me $637 per annum

·
Registered
156 Posts
NRMA has already listed the Supersport in its program and has very reasonable premiums.
nrma with loyalty and maximum no claim bonus $527 for a 20k bike for some reason they do not offer a higher excess for a lower premium as GIO did with my new 2013 monster 1100 evo 18K bike premium $308 but with increased excess

·
Registered
94 Posts
I need to do some shopping around.

I was quoted about a grand for a SSS in Sydney by Shannons. I'm 54. No claims/fines, etc. last 5 years.

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Nah mate, I got the same from shannons and swann. Joys of living in the big smoke..:|
what about QBE there usually the most competitive also try your local bike shop to do the quote for you i got Quotes direct from Swan and QBE and others and my Dealer got it for $200 less than my best price. With QBE they will drop the premium if you are a member of a motorcycle club, if you propose to do less than 8000km per year etc.etc. good luck

·
Registered
212 Posts
what about QBE there usually the most competitive also try your local bike shop to do the quote for you i got Quotes direct from Swan and QBE and others and my Dealer got it for $200 less than my best price. With QBE they will drop the premium if you are a member of a motorcycle club, if you propose to do less than 8000km per year etc.etc. good luck
I can't really complain about insurance. My GF works for Suncorp and I get 25% off on all their insurances:smile2:
I was just doing a comparison to see if they were competitive. That's all.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I need to do some shopping around.

I was quoted about a grand for a SSS in Sydney by Shannons. I'm 54. No claims/fines, etc. last 5 years.

Talk to the insurance guy at Fraser. They have an association with QBE and the additional cover for clothing and accessories is quite good. Shannons is very expensive. NRMA is pretty good.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts