Ducati SuperSport Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,311 Posts
I agree and bought some myself. But, can't fit the Canyon Dancer over them for trailering....so, back to the OEMs. :(
I have bar end mirrors on another bike. I can take the mirrors off with an allen wrench in a couple of minutes. I put the mirrors in the tankbag where I keep the allen wrench. No problem with Canyon Dancer. Just another task with cinching the bike down.

My concern about bar end mirrors on the SS, is that bars are low and behind, I'm not sure I can see them without taking my eyes off the road.

·
Registered
2017 Ducati Supersport, 2015 Ducati Scrambler Classic, 1994 Ducati 907ie
1,750 Posts
My concern about bar end mirrors on the SS, is that bars are low and behind, I'm not sure I can see them without taking my eyes off the road.
That's the main reason I don't like bar end mirrors. You have to move your head to see them, taking your eyes away from the road.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Do you mind me asking what mirrors you installed? I was looking to do the same but wanna put turn signals on the end from Moto gadget if possible
I did what you want to do. I used CRG Arrow mirrors to go with the Motogadget turn signals. I also added Rage Cycles Front Turn Signals under the wind screen. Kinda like having a belt and suspenders. Motorcycle accessories Automotive lighting Vehicle Headlamp Fuel tank
Vehicle Motorcycle accessories Auto part Automotive mirror Rear-view mirror

·
Registered
4,311 Posts
I found some CRG knock-offs (similar to geezer's) for my Guzzi V11 Sport after the CRG Lane Splitters wore out their springs (couldn't get them to stay wide).

The knock off work great, better than the Lane Splitters and Emgos. They cost less about $25 for the pair and made from substantial cast aluminum. Great bargain.

I have no trouble getting them off with an allen wrench when I tie it down with Canyon Dancer.

Sorry, this is my only photo where you can sort of make out the style of mirror.

·
Registered
6 Posts
@Geezer because I have idee fixe on the GPS holders... can you also show how you attached yours? :D Thanks ^ ^'

I use a RAM mount. To attach to the bike, at first, I used the type of Ball Mount that fit into the end of the Handlebar. See the first two pics. That’s not my bike, but you get the idea. When I added the Bar End Turn Signals, I had to switch to the ball type that bolts to the Handlebar Riser. The Ram Mount Ball and its bolt replaces the inner Riser bolt (see the last 3 pics). You can get part numbers from the pictures.
Text Font Web page Screenshot Line
Text Font Screenshot Line Technology
Text Font
Auto part Vehicle Car Motorcycle accessories Technology
Auto part Brake Engine Vehicle

Right now, I’m waiting on a new Ball Mount to arrive from Germany. See it here: The best sat nav/GPS/camera mount by Desmoworld Navi

·
Registered
1 Posts
I did what you want to do. I used CRG Arrow mirrors to go with the Motogadget turn signals. I also added Rage Cycles Front Turn Signals under the wind screen. Kinda like having a belt and suspenders. View attachment 40894 View attachment 40895
Hi mate, I'm looking to do this too! Do you need any adaptors? Do the mirrors mount on the bars, or are they attached to the blinkers?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts