Ducati Supersport 939 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from a "much needed" vacay. Unfortunately, didn't see any Ducs on the Big Island (60% Harleys, 35% scooter, 5% other), but thought I'd post a video of the trip. Was lots of fun and saw so many interesting things on the biggest island of our 50th State. Enjoy :laugh:

·
Super Moderator
5,240 Posts
Gotta open it up in YouTube directly.

Looks like an experience. Been to Hawaii, but to Oahu. Need to go back and get more rural, like you did. Oahu is too commercialized.

Oh, and gonna need a bigger glass of that Kona brew, man! Waaay too small, lol.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Gotta open it up in YouTube directly.

Looks like an experience. Been to Hawaii, but to Oahu. Need to go back and get more rural, like you did. Oahu is too commercialized.

Oh, and gonna need a bigger glass of that Kona brew, man! Waaay too small, lol.
The Big Island is huge (compared to the others in the chain). It took us almost 2 hours to get from Kona-Kailua to Hilo and over two hours to get from Kona to Volcanoes National Park. But definitely worth it. Been to Oahu, Maui and now the Big Island; hopefully Kauai next time.

As for the beers, the tour gave us "samples" but if the wifey and her mom didn't like them, well I guess I had to finish them. Other glasses/bottles of Kona Brewing Kua Bay IPA, Hula Hefeweizen, and Lavaman Red Ale as well as Maui Brewing Company Coconut Hiwa Porter were also polished off :grin2:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts