Ducati Supersport 939 Forum banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Banned
505 Posts
And yes, Greasegun-65, dealers will install it (when you tell them to), but they aren't surprised that it gets hot. And neither am I. LOL. And you're probably right. The bike might run cooler.
Quote:-But I bet that's not what your balls are saying at red lights, since the pipes are closer to them then down below in the street setup.

Sincerely,
Your forum troll,

Wrong again ! I don't get any heat at all near my balls, the slight heat I feel is only on the lower thigh when stood in traffic or at lights on a hot day & that come from rear cylinder & only the left side...the heat is certainly not from the Akra pipes ...:smile2:
ps...... I will give a performance update in the next few days when I have fitted the 14T front sprocket.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Wrong again ! I don't get any heat at all near my balls, the slight heat I feel is only on the lower thigh when stood in traffic or at lights on a hot day & that come from rear cylinder & only the left side...the heat is certainly not from the Akra pipes ...:smile2:
ps...... I will give a performance update in the next few days when I have fitted the 14T front sprocket.
Looking forward to the update. I love being wrong.

I'll try to give a performance update next week after 2 track days at Pannonia with my S, the new V4, and a Monster 1200S. I've finally got around to getting Milla (my S) some Motodynamic wonderfulness, a few new toys from Ducabike, and a new Supercorsa SP rear (love that thing). Wahoo!

·
Registered
135 Posts
today is one of those days here... (35º-37º) and this thing is properly hot... and it seems the heat has no where to go than to the rider...

need to get use to it, it seems..

41 - 43 of 43 Posts