Ducati SuperSport Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I bit the bullet and bought a New Silk White 950 S model yesterday with travel packages
I have been riding over 50 years..Have owned more than a dozen Ducati's since the early 80's
Currently own 3 Moto Guzzi's of different variety's and a S4RS Monster I sunk a fortune into.
Looking forward to a long relationship with the SSS and the learning curve!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Don’t forget pictures! You sound like you’ve got a garage full, how do you find time to ride them all?
What sort of riding do you have planned? Touring, commuting or some shorter fun?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the forum. Don’t forget pictures! You sound like you’ve got a garage full, how do you find time to ride them all?
What sort of riding do you have planned? Touring, commuting or some shorter fun?
Thank you..
Yes...Thats a problem a garage TOO full..heh heh , 2 or 3 will be leaving in the spring according to my plan.
I do mostly 100-200 mile day rides in the local mountains and plan on doing some 800-1000 mile spirited 3 day rides this year on the SSS. Not much commuter or short trip in the city type riding.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Great choice of bike and colour (y)

Reactions: kindoy2

·
Registered
3,433 Posts
You as Well...you had some positive influence on the purchase ..thanks for the input!
That will certainly surprise some folks on this board. There is a different perception here accepting irony/humor vs the V11 board.

BTW- will you leave your bike in white primer or paint it gloss?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
That will certainly surprise some folks on this board. There is a different perception here accepting irony/humor vs the V11 board.

BTW- will you leave your bike in white primer or paint it gloss?
I've had 8-10 Red Ducati's and 2 Black ones over the years...time for a change.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts