Ducati SuperSport Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So just hitting 400 miles, and for the last 100 or so, I have now developed a faint squeal coming from my rear brake. Anyone else experiencing this during the break-in period?

·
Registered
127 Posts
I have the same issue! Been like that since about 500 kms. Kind of annoying pulling up at a stop light on a Ducati with brake squeal. ha ha

I'll try cleaning a bit and see what happens. I have a service scheduled anyway!

I AM getting front brake issues. It's like the rotors are warped.. On a slow stop the bike is doing that pulseing thing and it's super annoying.

·
Registered
387 Posts
I have the same issue! Been like that since about 500 kms. Kind of annoying pulling up at a stop light on a Ducati with brake squeal. ha ha

I'll try cleaning a bit and see what happens. I have a service scheduled anyway!

I AM getting front brake issues. It's like the rotors are warped.. On a slow stop the bike is doing that pulseing thing and it's super annoying.
See new thread about front brake pulse.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.