Ducati SuperSport Forum banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Congrats! Glad you went with V1 moto there awesome. I went with the quad lock mount with the vibration eliminator adaptor connected to the inside of the left handle bar tube. Maybe you can see it first hand at a Desmo meet up on Thursday. 馃憡馃徎馃槉

Join us tomorrow night at 7:30pm at Fellini Caffe in Rice Village for coffee and catching up, then KSU at 8:15pm for a short city ride.

Afterwards we'll go eat at Velvet Taco on Washington around 8:45 pm.
Hey @WittyBoi! Let me see if I can make tomorrow, don't think I can but will see. However, I haven't joined the Houston Desmo club yet, still need to do that.

What is KSU?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Congrats!
I have a 21 SS if u need phone mount advice lmk
I'm looking for a way to center mount it with quad lock where portrait doesn't block the tft dash. Looking into some of the solutions I've seen where they attach it to the ignition cover.

What are you using?

Registered
21 Ducati 950s
I'm looking for a way to center mount it with quad lock where portrait doesn't block the tft dash. Looking into some of the solutions I've seen where they attach it to the ignition cover.

What are you using?
Without a doubt imo thr quad lock is the best I鈥檒l see if I can reply with a pic if not I鈥檒l do a separate post. I have the quad lock, vibration attachment as well

Registered

Registered
2021 Supersport 950
Motorcycling in general can be money pit.
Spend north of 6.000 鈧 on the bike and gear this year already, and we're only in June.

Reactions: WittyBoi
21 - 35 of 35 Posts