Ducati SuperSport Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,240 Posts
Ya know, that's not half bad. I still prefer the OEM, though. Good find for those looking for something different.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Thought this looked cool, might be buying one in the future in white, (because it’ll make my white even faster>:)).

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=182752975141&globalID=EBAY-US
Someone should make a cowl-like vinyl cover that just slides over the back of the stock seat. Have to admit, I rode my SS-S with the cowl once then took it off and put it in the closet. Now have a Kriega US-10 bag strapped on the passenger seat so I can actually carry a few tools with me. The lack of storage space under the seat is pretty ridiculous...

·
Registered
1,533 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
While on the topic of rear cowl, does anyone else have issues with it staying clipped over the back edge of the seat? My screws hold it in place but it doesnt stay secure at the very back #veryfrustrating

·
Administrator
8,506 Posts
While on the topic of rear cowl, does anyone else have issues with it staying clipped over the back edge of the seat? My screws hold it in place but it doesnt stay secure at the very back #veryfrustrating
Np with mine after almost 4000 miles, and many miles over uneven surfaces. But, I’ve never removed it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts