Ducati SuperSport Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Ducati SuperSport S, 2019 Ducati Panigale V4 S Corse,
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone.

Been enjoying all the posts, particularly some of the tech details, and finally getting around to posting my "Hello", and participating more here (damned "work" thing keeps getting in the way :mad: )

Lusted after the Supersport S since my brother shared the announcement in Milan with me, and each time I got to see one IRL (dealer demo, Ducati display in Austin at the MotoGP, etc.) wanted it all the more.

She's the first Ducati I've properly owned, having only shared the expenses, and thus riding priveleges, on a 900 with a buddy during a brief stint in Phoenix, AZ. Have owned pretty much one of everything, from dual-sports to tourers, and across almost all the major marques; H-D, Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha, Kawasaki. Currently have my 3rd (don't ask :rolleyes: ) H-D Street Glide parked in the garage alongside my new baby.

And for anyone in the DC metro area up for a blast through the countryside, feel free to message me.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Congrats brotha!!

I live/ride predominately in Southern MD (down south past Waldorf) but depending on where my G/F plays (she's a singer) I am all over lol.

Did you get yours from Coleman Powersports? I got mine from their Falls Church location.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts