Ducati Supersport 939 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Honestly I was thinking about something that sits maybe half as high. I dont want the regular low bars like the R1 or GXR

·
Registered
316 Posts
Anyone consider getting clip on handlebars that don't sit as high?
Wouldn't even think about it! One of the benefits of this bike IMO is the posture triangle, i.e. the triangle formed between the seat, footpegs and handlebars. It is what makes this bike so comfortable to ride as an everyday bike. I sold the Panigale because the riding position was too uncomfortable to be an everyday bike :|

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
Wouldn't even think about it! One of the benefits of this bike IMO is the posture triangle, i.e. the triangle formed between the seat, footpegs and handlebars. It is what makes this bike so comfortable to ride as an everyday bike. I sold the Panigale because the riding position was too uncomfortable to be an everyday bike :|
I agree, same reason I traded off my 848.

·
Registered
12 Posts
i might do that lower the bars a bit ( 3/4 ) and more forward ( 3/4 ), if i sit to up right my bad back gives me too much trouble on long rides........remember you can't just go lower then the bars will hit the gas tank!!!!!

·
Registered
58 Posts
This was my first thought. At full lock of the front, it's already very tight!
Seconding this. I actually have found I almost can't full lock the bike to the right when I have a Crampbuster on it. With clip-ons I'm betting you'd be completely out of luck. Also seconding that you need to buy the Panigale Jr. if you want a Supersport with clip-ons.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts