Ducati Supersport 939 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

I very like what he did there but personally I will get rid off of the graphics in the black color....
I just asked him to do the same thing with the white one and getting red instead of the black without the graphics

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
I am sorry but this just isnt my style. I bought the SS to stand out from the crowd and these kits, IMHO, bring the bike back down to looking like sooooo many other bikes from Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha, Kawi, etc.. I have and still do own bikes from those manufacturers, nothing against them. But their street bikes all seem to look the same.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Sorry - Not for me
The bike is Chic and Classy in its natural form

Reactions: Fredinfrance

·
Registered
4,431 Posts
YUK, FUGLY, sorry IMO
Why make your bike look like a CBR when you have a D-U-C-A-T-I

That's like taking a ferrari and making it look like a corolla. There should be a law against people who take money to downgrade elegance. I could have stopped at yuk, no offense intended.

·
Registered
998 Posts
YUK, FUGLY, sorry IMO

That's like taking a ferrari and making it look like a corolla. There should be a law against people who take money to downgrade elegance. I could have stopped at yuk, no offense intended.
i love a clean CBR

·
Registered
886 Posts
YUK, FUGLY, sorry IMO

Or like taking a Ducati and making it look like a Honda. It was the biggest obstacle I had to overcome when I got this bike. Once I stopped looking at it and started riding it I finally understood. But back to the topic, Honda did it first.

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
Looks like the images are still broken because i can't see them... :(

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
I cant see them, but I bought the Supersport for its classic beauty as well as it's spec. I wouldn't dream of changing it.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts