Ducati SuperSport Forum banner

Color wrap

18K views 39 replies 17 participants last post by  owl 
#1 · (Edited)

I very like what he did there but personally I will get rid off of the graphics in the black color....
I just asked him to do the same thing with the white one and getting red instead of the black without the graphics

See less See more
#9 ·
I am sorry but this just isnt my style. I bought the SS to stand out from the crowd and these kits, IMHO, bring the bike back down to looking like sooooo many other bikes from Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha, Kawi, etc.. I have and still do own bikes from those manufacturers, nothing against them. But their street bikes all seem to look the same.

#34 ·
@Thailand939, there's quite a difference in the bikes purpose between the S1000RR and the SS. Have you test a SS yet, it's a lovely bike and if given the choice I would still choose it over a superbike. I test rode a few superbikes in one day and at the end I ordered the SS without even testing one, I remain happy with my decision because the superbikes were too uncomfortable and not fit for my needs. The SS has a good blend of style, ergonomics and performance. Almost half the S1000RR in HP but certainly a better bike for me.
Unfortunately dealers are by trade 'bullshitters' and it can be annoying to messed around but at some point the bike arrives and they are left in your dust.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.