Ducati Supersport 939 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased these size Medium new old stock dainese gloves online and got them in the mail today. wore them on a short ride and decided that they are to small.

these are new old stock without tags. this color way is no longer available, but has always been my favorite. really bummed out since these are by far my favorite short gloves. they have great protection and flow air well.

asking $160 shipped. these go for $219 + tax new.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
would consider trades for following items:

pit bull rear stand
kriega US10/US20
Supersport 939 specific parts

·
Super Moderator
7,825 Posts
I do too in M...fantastic gloves. Fortunately was able to try them on in the D Store. Did take a while to break-in though...

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have these gloves in another color and they are fantastic gloves. I would buy them if they were bigger....they do run a little small.
i ended up buying a red/white/black pair in large. they really are great gloves.

I do too in M...fantastic gloves. Fortunately was able to try them on in the D Store. Did take a while to break-in though...
i tried them on in store and they fit like a second layer of skin, which i thought was great. i thought they would be perfect after they broke in, but the problem wasn't about the fit while wearing them. it was getting them on and off. the circumference of the glove was too narrow and it made putting them on and pulling them off way to difficult. plus, i didn't think that part of the glove would break in much, so i just went one size up and they still fit really well.

i can definitely see them taking a while to break in, but the quality of the leather seems superb. after trying these on in store side by side other brands, it was a no brainer decision.

·
Premium Member
5,240 Posts
Nice gloves...I'm more of a full gauntlet guy, though. I hope someone grabs them from you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts