Ducati Supersport 939 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Love the look of the SX gloss black bike :p
I'd be really tempted with an electric bike if the range was better; it will happen with the advances that they are making

Reactions: Ed K

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
Just a matter if time when EVs will be the vehicle of choice. The next gen vehicles look to be pretty good. Then when solid state batteries are viable, that'll be a game changer. I'm going to miss shifting gears. Although, the new Corvette offers no stick option. So it really wont matter.

·
Registered
2018 Ducati Supersport S
468 Posts
I have been following Damon for a year or so now. I have subscribed to their emails to stay up to date and hope to drum up support for a test ride day in my area next summer. They are truly amazing looking motorcycles with state of the art EV technology !! They are based in Vancouver, BC so being Canadian I am a bit biased...lol If I had an extra $35K kicking around I'd definitely buy one. Most of my summer weekend riding is to lake and back which is about 150km total. I could charge it overnight so it would be totally doable for me on most weekends...Some day...:unsure:

Reactions: LowRyter and Ed K

·
Registered
94 Posts
One thing about those bikes is it better have some serious traction control. I can't imagine that kind of power to a rear wheel of a motorcycle. I have a Tesla Model 3, the power is instant. If Damon enables 200hp to a rear wheel of a motorcycle, only the advanced should ride this this. There is a learning curve. Think of going into a corner hot and then rolling off the throttle while the regen braking will have its advantages how will it handle? Also mid corner, if you roll on fast, hang on you are in for a ride.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts