Ducati SuperSport Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
2018 sss
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi.

I had my baby, Rene, detailed, paint protection film added to higher wear areas and then ceramic coated. She is so shining. What little dirt collects is also easy to clean.

She is a 2018 939 s with 6k miles and I am the second owner. I have had her now for about 3 months and put 2k miles on her. I am London based. Most of my miles were done on a trip to Scotland and to the motogp. I love how planted this bike is and how easy it is to both tour and scratch on her. I'm not brave enough to take her on a track though, so i cant comment on that.

Andrew.

Hood Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Fender Automotive design
Wheel Tire Vehicle Fuel tank Automotive lighting
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting
Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Hood Automotive tire Vehicle
Land vehicle Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Automotive lighting Hood

Registered
@Schtumpy Looking good 馃憤
Had my previous 939S and my current 950S fitted with full Ventureshield 3M paint protection film. It does what it says on the tin and prevents stone chips on the vulnerable areas.

Registered
Looks great. I put 3M ppf on mine and installed myself. It looks ok but I have a few wrinkles. Yours looks perfect 馃憤

Premium Member
Looks great and you are so right about how it makes it easy to keep clean ( have it on one of my cars)

Premium Member
Red. Gloss. You can loose yourself in that shine (while going faster than a dull, lack lustre white one).

Reactions: steved57 and BMont
1 - 5 of 5 Posts