Ducati SuperSport Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
7,987 Posts
@fooldawg Lots of posts on this can be found through Search function “spacers” like this one…

·
Registered
105 Posts
I have the throttle spacers. Mine was easy peasy. slipped right over the lug and fits nice and tight in the pattern so there is zero play.
I would buy again.

Quick note: I think the plastic hards over time, so if it is difficult to manipulate onto the lug, I would suggest warming the plastic up slightly (if its cold outside do it inside the house. That is how I did mine).

·
Registered
105 Posts
If you watch his youtube videos, you can see he researches and prototypes the spacers so they are exact to eliminate the throttle slop. So he's not just spitting out a piece of plastic. I think it's well worth the work I would have to do to source the material, trial and error the work, and replicate it.
10/10 I'd buy it again.

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
My brother bought a set for his 2021 Panigali BUT he's read to many of their forums and doesn't want to install them SO he's going b gvto give them to me haha

·
Registered
174 Posts
I didn't like that they completely removed all throttle play. So I used a couple pieces of heat shrink tubing, cut to fit, and heated them. Tightened up the throttle play but left just a little bit. Cheaper too!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts