Ducati SuperSport Forum banner
1 - 20 of 151 Posts

·
Administrator
10,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ducati SuperSport 939 t shirts?

If there’s any interest, we’d need to come up with a design for the shirt...

But with all the creative power of SS Forum members, I’m sure we could come up with a few designs options, and perhaps have a vote to choose the top one or two designs.

Then get some quotes, and confirm if there’s still interest before proceeding.

Anyone know if there are any legal restrictions that would prevent using the name “Ducati SuperSport 939” on a shirt? If there are, perhaps we can add .net or Forum (e.g. “Ducati SuperSport 939.net”) at the end to differentiate.

Your thoughts?

·
Registered
2018 Ducati Supersport S
595 Posts
Cool idea, I'd be up for one for sure. If my daughter wasn't so busy I would ask her to design a shirt, she is a graphic designer who specializes in branding and logo design. But I'm sure some talented artistic minded people here can come up with a few cool designs...

Reactions: Ed K

·
Administrator
10,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool idea, I'd be up for one for sure. If my daughter wasn't so busy I would ask her to design a shirt, she is a graphic designer who specializes in branding and logo design. But I'm sure some talented artistic minded people here can come up with a few cool designs...
Wow, your daughter’s a graphic designer!

·
Administrator
10,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Administrator
10,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
About how much do you think it would cost to hire a graphic designer to do some design work for our SuperSport shirt?

Maybe use an image that Forum members decide on, perhaps through a vote. Have the graphic artist do something artistic with it like outline the image or something else that looks cool, add a dash of color, and put some lettering around that we could specify. Then ship send the design to a print shop, that can be found everywhere. The harder part, I think, will be producing a good design, not the actual production of the shirts.

1 - 20 of 151 Posts