Ducati SuperSport Forum banner
101 - 120 of 151 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
These look sweet. If can get one with the Red SS on white t I'm down for 1 maybe 2 in large but if possibly shrink would go with XL. I also like the idea of a white or black Polo with Ducati symbol on front with Supersport or Supersport S on the sleeve or chest area and bike print on the back. Are the t's ready for purchase? There is a do it yourself site call UberPrint I did some things with in the past and seemed to work decently.

Is a great idea folks. I would also like to find a solid black low profile baseball with the Ducati logo on the front. Source recommendations on a hat?

Best,
Chris

·
Registered
923 Posts
Here's a page that does what we're looking for. Upload a design and have several options for what you get - shirts, hoodies, mugs, phone cases, etc.

This example is for Moto Guzzi. https://www.moteefe.com/Moto-Guzzi?cp=SALEOFF

Do one design with a red bike, another with a white one. Users can pick the style and color of shirt they want to match their bike to.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Yes, I'm reviving the polo shirt with forum logo...My embroidery guy has totally retired, but I have another company I've used...It's going to be simple for the first run...see the forum logo attached...this will be on the front left chest (pocket) area of a BLACK shirt, in RED & SILVER thread...sorry, no other choices at this time...I'm going to place the order very soon because they have a special until Sept 30th...

I'm going to order 24 shirts for this first run, unless there's a HUGE response, so let me know if you're interested, and the size you want. I'm leaning to Nike, which are the best, but I'm looking for a 2-button dri polo, which I like better than a 3-button, like Nike...

Pricing info soon...REMINDER: the forum logo will be on the left chest area of a black shirt, and the stitching will be RED and SILVER...

Attachments

·
Registered
2017 Ducati Supersport, 2015 Ducati Scrambler Classic, 1994 Ducati 907ie
1,761 Posts
I'd be interested in a black polo, sometimes I fit L but it had better be XL to be on the safe side.

·
Registered
375 Posts
@revoconner
Bud you have the image files, can't you help getting some shirts done for the group. Plus India is a large textile manufacturer so some decent materials must be available there.
Give me a few hours and I will look for some. The sketches I did, you mean? Will look for shipping costs and material costs etc and get back to everyone

101 - 120 of 151 Posts