Ducati SuperSport Forum banner
121 - 140 of 151 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
May I suggest that whoever is in charge of this endeavor update post #1 here with all the particulars; or perhaps better yet, end this thread and create a new post, and put a link to that new post in the last one here? The new thread's first post needs design(s), costs, and other particulars as well as what's needed from the buyers.

I hope it'd be helpful, especially since this is an "open" forum (can be seen without registering) and could potentially attract non-members.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Hey everyone, I am really sorry for the absence. Been bombarded with new projects, so it'll be tough for me to come online for the next few days.
I am creating a new thread, for the tshirts where I can list price for delivery etc, and you can comment your address, and stuff.

I will also upload my sketches and stuff on the thread so you can choose which one you want.

Estimate of tshirt with the print is about ₹1000 which is about £10. Shipping will be extra.

To the mods: If there is a way to make that thread to members only I would think that would be wise since the forum is open and many of you wouldnt want your address in the open.

·
Registered
4,510 Posts
Hey everyone, I am really sorry for the absence. Been bombarded with new projects, so it'll be tough for me to come online for the next few days.
I am creating a new thread, for the tshirts where I can list price for delivery etc, and you can comment your address, and stuff.

I will also upload my sketches and stuff on the thread so you can choose which one you want.

Estimate of tshirt with the print is about ₹1000 which is about £10. Shipping will be extra.

To the mods: If there is a way to make that thread to members only I would think that would be wise since the forum is open and many of you wouldnt want your address in the open.
when you work out the costs, we can PM you with personal shipping info and paypal the payment.

·
Registered
169 Posts

·
Registered
4,475 Posts

Do you have some illustrations yet? Glad you're willing to help revoconner

121 - 140 of 151 Posts