Ducati SuperSport Forum banner
141 - 151 of 151 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
I would a totally buy a sticker, too, but don't care for the teal blue background. Anyway you can change the default background?
Let me look into the stickers. I'm more familiar with those on RedBubble than I am on Teepublic. What background would you prefer, they should be the same colours as the tshirt options.

I'm cleaning up the artwork tonight, and I'm making a red one for those of us with the fast colour!

·
Registered
169 Posts
The sticker should have a white background.

Would anyone be interested in "sketch" t-shirts or stickers like this with or without lettering?

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
The sticker should have a white background.

Would anyone be interested in "sketch" t-shirts or stickers like this with or without lettering?

I like that, but the Ducati lettering on the tank is backwards along with the fender decal.

I’d grab one if those were fixed.

·
Registered
169 Posts
I like that, but the Ducati lettering on the tank is backwards along with the fender decal.

I’d grab one if those were fixed.

We had a slight miscommunication. We're working on that now. Which is why I applied the giant SAMPLE to make sure no one used it.

Reactions: Miweber929

·
Registered
169 Posts
That would be a nice tshirt image. Red bike would be better but it's good.

Add the inscription "New Song of the Sausage Creature"

Thank you for posting that. I hadn't read it before. I'll have to think about fonts!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Finally got around to fixing and uploading the lineart to Redbubble for stickers or t-shirts! I did it in Red and Black. Click the images for the links to RedBubble.

Under the items, there is a link to view the design on other items.

141 - 151 of 151 Posts