Ducati SuperSport Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased the DP tail tidy. 31 parts came in the box without directions. Anyone know where i can get the directions?

·
Registered
57 Posts
I just purchased the DP tail tidy. 31 parts came in the box without directions. Anyone know where i can get the directions?
Where did you buy it from? Didn't know there was a DP one already, would have held out on my New Rage;

.ck

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
@steeve here on the forum installed a Ducati Performance tail tidy i believe. its shorter than stock, but still on the longer side.

check out post # 14 in the TAIL TIDY thread
Lol - I just figured out about the long tail and the short tail. It looks like it comes with parts for 3 different size plates. I don't have the directions, but i think i could assemble.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Your Ducati Dealer is supposed to provide you with a printed copy of the instructions when you buy it, as far as I'm aware.

It is a bit of a task to fit it. The kit comes with several options, as with European and US plate hangers. So what ever you fit there are a number of redundant parts which you have to pay for, so it's not good value.

If you cant find a set of instructions please let me know. I think I still have mine and would scan them and put them on here.....
At least the Ducati one is road legal. I am pleased with the result. Didn't like the standard long one and totally dislike those that fit under the seat, but that's just personal taste of course.

It's also a good opportunity to fit the Ducati LED rear indicators, though the wiring on these is long and I couldn't fit the spare cable from the tail light and indicators in the assembly, so had to shorten the cables considerably.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Tail Tidy Instructions

Your Ducati Dealer is supposed to provide you with a printed copy of the instructions when you buy it, as far as I'm aware.

It is a bit of a task to fit it. The kit comes with several options, as with European and US plate hangers. So what ever you fit there are a number of redundant parts which you have to pay for, so it's not good value.

If you cant find a set of instructions please let me know. I think I still have mine and would scan them and put them on here.....
At least the Ducati one is road legal. I am pleased with the result. Didn't like the standard long one and totally dislike those that fit under the seat, but that's just personal taste of course.

It's also a good opportunity to fit the Ducati LED rear indicators, though the wiring on these is long and I couldn't fit the spare cable from the tail light and indicators in the assembly, so had to shorten the cables considerably.

Steeve did you find your instructions could you put a link to them or send via email please

1 - 11 of 11 Posts