Ducati SuperSport Forum banner
301 - 320 of 348 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,488 Posts
It's life Jim, but not as we know it. You cannae change the laws of physics

If you've got a spare 3 minutes - worth listening just for the quoutes in it 😅...
I like the way Kirk is working on the captain's log...

·
Administrator
9,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #306 ·
@Paddlefoot64 Great idea, but little complicated bc the other half of the bracket is integrated with the master cylinder. So for a complete, direct swap, would need to change cylinder. And not sure if the diameter of grips bars on SS are the same as the SFV2 for bracket to fit. But if grip bars are same diameter, may be able to fabricate the other half of bracket (instead of the side that is integrated with the SFV2 master cylinder)? Sorry lousy pics, new phone coming soon!

Automotive tire Vehicle Bicycle part Automotive design Carbon

Close-up Bicycle part Auto part Machine Recreation

·
Premium Member
3,265 Posts
61. Peg grips are almost sharp enough to cut your finger running across it, and grip hard when riding….When I looked at my boots I saw the wear marks.
I ride with one of the YCRS staff pretty often and he has a big hole in each track boot from his pegs. He loves his boots and the hole is perfectly situated for proper weighting of the inside foot but he said it’s starting to hurt with nothing but the insole between his foot and the peg. Not a money problem…just a zealot.

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Yep, radar detector. I had it on the Supersport too. It's not connected yet and I want to re mount it a bit lower.
I'm assuming they are legal in your part of the world? They're not legal in the UK.

·
Registered
209 Posts
69. Captain’s log, 1023 miles.

Have noticed a while ago, that engine oil level from cold to hot varies more with SFV2 than SuperSport. Since same weight oil is used in both bikes, not sure if difference is due to different shaped crankcase or that the SFV2 runs hotter than the SuperSport, or both.

Also, noticed SFV2 engine oil seems to stay cleaner, longer. Perhaps due to different, more thorough SFV2 oil filter? Or maybe just bc motor is new(?). Well, with 1023 miles, almost new! 😂 Time will tell.
Interestingly the manual says to measure the level whilst hot or at least it does in the Panigale manual....it was a first for me anyway.

Matt

301 - 320 of 348 Posts