Ducati Supersport 939 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what do you guys think of the WSBK inspired under tail exhaust?
I will definitely get it. I don't like the look of the shotgun side exhaust that hides the SSSA.

·
Registered
137 Posts
That's very cool. Hopefully it's not too loud :D
And not silly expensive
Being priced high enough will be a good thing since with that it brings a level of exclusivity which i'm sure we all want to some extent and to not easily find other riders having the same thing.

But of course in this space of higher priced bikes it easy to find people willing to spend money on high dollar parts.

·
Registered
155 Posts
It's definitely a different market when it comes to these higher priced bikes. People buying these bikes have the money to buy the parts to go with.

That exhaust looks dope though. I would definitely pay some good money for that.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I wonder what the price tag is looking like on that. Definitely a quality piece but I wouldn't expect anything less than that from Akra. Especially if it's coming from Ducati as an approved accessory.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I wonder what the price tag is looking like on that. Definitely a quality piece but I wouldn't expect anything less than that from Akra. Especially if it's coming from Ducati as an approved accessory.
Don't know the exact price yet but no doubt it will be $5k+ USD. Not cheap but when you want that level of quality you gotta pay.

Looking at prices for Akra's on other Duc's will give you some direction on what to expect.

What's your budget?

·
Registered
155 Posts
Maybe 2.5k-3.5k ?

I found some Akra exhaust for the 959 and 899 that were around 3.6-4k or so, presuming the 939 is in that range somewhere so it'll work.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Surprised I haven't seen it mentioned but anyone here looking forward to seeing a system come out from Arrow? With the 899 I remember seeing a lot of owners that liked it.

But its design took away from the 899's fluid design. So it will depend on what's important to you in that respect.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts