Ducati SuperSport Forum banner

Evotech sliders

3K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  Grossi.BP 
#1 ·
I've been reading a lot of the old post on the forum, new member trying to spec out my new to me SSS, 2021.
Looking at the EvoTech Frame and Axle sliders. Reading past post it seems they are the preferred Sliders and hardware in general. I have shopped them online and find them at Motovationusa. Is this a reputable company for these types of items. They look like they maybe just getting EvoTech dropped shipped from England, might it be better just to order direct from EvoTech?? Neither company has a shipping calculator before checkout so I can't figure out what they are charging for shipping. The last parts I ordered from Europe took DHL forever to get them to me here in California, they seem to pass the package off to USPS and it turns out to be a nightmare trying to track it.
Thanks

#5 ·
How many of you guys actually put Sliders on these bikes. I just read an article that was very much negative about adding sliders as they could cause unrepairable damage to the frame and engine the way they bolt up to them.

#6 ·
No sliders on mine. Been debating with myself on axle sliders tho.

#11 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.