Picked up my bike today with the standard exhaust and akro full system map and no heat from the rear exhaust so all good
Some chaps went out of their way and posted some decibel recordings comparing the standard and akra slip-on.
Any chance you could do that for the full system.
Courtesy of @Nwillis
akrapovic Slipon Sound measurements.
Using Niosh SLM app
and holding the iphone near the back edge of the back tire on the slipon side. In the driveway out of the garage.
- Measure sound during idle = 94 DB
- Measure sound at 2000 Rpm = 98 DB
- Measure sound at 3000 Rpm = 98 DB
- Measure sound at 4000 Rpm = 102 DB
Courtesy of @shanedawg
I used the same app on the stock exhaust yesterday. Bike was fully warmed up and I held the phone same place as you, I got the following while I was looking at the screen realtime while revving and documenting the highest value I saw:
- Measure sound during idle = 90 DB
- Measure sound at 2000 Rpm = 93 DB
- Measure sound at 4000 Rpm = 96 DB