Ducati Supersport 939 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No mirror = No mirror vibration.

there was a big car accident on a small road, face to face shock, dozens of cars stoped both side of it, so i had to slalom through, lots of people walking around so i was going very slow, 20km/h top.
At some point one car on my left started moving so i looked at it and my right mirror got caught on a truck.
Asked my dealer, no detailed part are sold, so he ordered a complete one. Did not asked the price yet.

Reactions: Ed K and Rhino

·
Premium Member
5,240 Posts
Lol...too funny. Seriously, though, curious on the price for that. Bet it won't be cheap!!

·
Registered
316 Posts
Oooooh - Nasty, and probably quite expensive! I trust you enlightened the errant car driver in the error of his ways very politely and that you didn't become irate and use expletives?! :grin2::laugh:

Reactions: amoslws

·
Registered
316 Posts
And return the favour
YESSS! That's even better, might as well take his mirrors off cos he obviously doesn't use them:wink2:

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think it was completly my fault, the truck wasn't moving, i should have waited for the car on my left to stop...

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
OK, my bad.

(no i am not canadian)

·
Registered
10 Posts
$258 and I put it on myself with a .06 in rubber gasket which I was hoping would reduce the vibration but didn't seem to help much, if at all. Maybe a little a certain rpms but not a big change. I put the rubber between the mount and frame. Makes it harder to mount the mirrors also

1 - 11 of 11 Posts