Ducati SuperSport Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys and gals! Quick intro, this is my first Ducati. Just bought a 2017 Supersport S. Always been a lover of Ducati’s from afar but was never brave enough before to take the plunge. I e even managed to squeeze in two factory tours! I also own a Triumph Tiger 1200 XR. Bikes I’ve owned before these two (in no order):

Triumph Daytona 675
Triumph Street Triple R
Triumph Tiger 800
Honda CBR1000rr Fireblade
Honda CBR600rr
Harley Nightser 1200
Yamaha WR250F
Beta Trials Bike

Think that’s it! I live in Staffordshire in the UK so happy to meet up with anyone in the area.

Cheers!

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Welcome Lucky Conker. That's quite a mix of bikes you have had over the years.
Did you buy the Superpsort from a Dealer (Ducati Stoke?) or private?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for all the replies and likes etc.

I tested a few bikes (GSXR1000R, Speed Triple RS and Street Triple RS) before having a go of a 2018 SS S at Stafford Triumph in Stoke. I tried to out a deposit down but unbelievably someone had put a deposit down whilst I was out on it. I then tested a 2021 model at Ducati in Stoke before buying my 2017 model from Cardiff. I really couldn’t feel any difference between them. So happy with it. It’s got a Termignoni exhaust and I’ve already whipped the baffle out! Just find the bike perfect for what I wanted.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
@Lucky Conker. I have some Ducati Performance LED indicators for sale if you are interested?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
@Lucky Conker. I have some Ducati Performance LED indicators for sale if you are interested?

yeah definitely interested. Let me have a think.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi guys and gals! Quick intro, this is my first Ducati. Just bought a 2017 Supersport S. Always been a lover of Ducati’s from afar but was never brave enough before to take the plunge. I e even managed to squeeze in two factory tours! I also own a Triumph Tiger 1200 XR. Bikes I’ve owned before these two (in no order):

Triumph Daytona 675
Triumph Street Triple R
Triumph Tiger 800
Honda CBR1000rr Fireblade
Honda CBR600rr
Harley Nightser 1200
Yamaha WR250F
Beta Trials Bike

Think that’s it! I live in Staffordshire in the UK so happy to meet up with anyone in the area.

Cheers!
Hi
Just joined this forum, really helpful. I’m waiting for Supersport demo bike at Coventry Ducati never ridden one but plan to. I’ve also owned Daytona 675 currently own Fireblade RR6 I’d be interested to hear how you find you SS compared to previous bikes. Congratulations on the purchase!
Rich

1 - 11 of 11 Posts