Ducati Supersport 939 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Where have you seen this pan installed? I have only seen pictures of it installed with FullSix side fairings, but never with the stock plastics. I am interested in getting this belly pan, but have doubts, because I am not sure if the fit is good with the stock side fairings and how well will it look in contrast with the rest of the bike. Have you seen any pictures that might help?

·
Registered
4,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Where have you seen this pan installed? I have only seen pictures of it installed with FullSix side fairings, but never with the stock plastics. I am interested in getting this belly pan, but have doubts, because I am not sure if the fit is good with the stock side fairings and how well will it look in contrast with the rest of the bike. Have you seen any pictures that might help?
Mine has been dispatched today. I hope to have it on by next weekend and will post pics. It is an International delivery so I have a few hoops to jump through to get my hands on it.

·
Registered
4,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mine has been dispatched today. I hope to have it on by next weekend and will post pics. It is an International delivery so I have a few hoops to jump through to get my hands on it.
I arranged an importers code two weeks ago, the belly pan is already cleared by customs before it has left Spain. Whoohoo... There's a nationwide mass ride next week against farm murders, hopefully I have it on in time.

·
Registered
442 Posts
I arranged an importers code two weeks ago, the belly pan is already cleared by customs before it has left Spain. Whoohoo... There's a nationwide mass ride next week against farm murders, hopefully I have it on in time.

OK, I'll ask - what's a farm murders?

·
Registered
4,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
OK, I'll ask - what's a farm murders?
Some believe it's genocide to eliminate the white farmers. That's plainly put. I don't want to make it a political post but they are under severe threat of murder and the government does nothing about their security. Actually the government and their rhetoric promotes it.
So the bikers are getting together for a nationwide protest that the government must protect rural areas.

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Some believe it's genocide to eliminate the white farmers. That's plainly put. I don't want to make it a political post but they are under severe threat of murder and the government does nothing about their security. Actually the government and their rhetoric promotes it.
So the bikers are getting together for a nationwide protest that the government must protect rural areas.
The same happened in Zimbabwe, that used to be called the bread basket of Africa. Between land grabs and murders the farms have all but gone, it's an attempt to erase the colonial past but unfortunately it brings poverty and famine with it.
Anyway pics when you get the Bellypan, it does look good in the promotional photo's.

·
Banned
505 Posts

I hope it comes quicker than the 14T you ordered yonks ago that you still havnt got yet...:surprise:

·
Registered
4,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I hope it comes quicker than the 14T you ordered yonks ago that you still havnt got yet...:surprise:
I have ordered two sprockets and both got lost on their way. Been 6 months since the first order and 2 months since the 2nd order. Guess it wasn't meant to be.

·
Banned
505 Posts
I have ordered two sprockets and both got lost on their way. Been 6 months since the first order and 2 months since the 2nd order. Guess it wasn't meant to be.
Something obviously not quite right, I don't think you are trying hard enough....
You don't know what you are missing..

1 - 20 of 23 Posts