Ducati SuperSport Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

Stoked to be a part of the forum, and a brand new owner of a White Supersport S :grin2:
For anyone based in Sydney, i'd love to link up for a ride, and for everyone else I look forward to meeting you on the forum!

I attached a pic of when I picked her up.
Cheers,
Ben

Attachments

·
Registered
298 Posts
Hey everyone,

Stoked to be a part of the forum, and a brand new owner of a White Supersport S :grin2:
For anyone based in Sydney, i'd love to link up for a ride, and for everyone else I look forward to meeting you on the forum!

I attached a pic of when I picked her up.
Cheers,
Ben

I saw it on Monday at Fraser, Woolloomooloo when I dropped in my bike to have the heat shield installed. Looks great with the Akra.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers mate. Can you tell from my pic if my bike has that installed? I just read the forum topic complaining about Akra systems not being installed with correct heat shields.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Cheers mate. Can you tell from my pic if my bike has that installed? I just read the forum topic complaining about Akra systems not being installed with correct heat shields.

I looked at it in the shop specifically to see how they installed the heat shield (it's a different shield compared to the standard exhaust) and they did indeed install it. In fact you can see the shield in your photo just below the shock.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Hi Ben,
Love the Akra....good to see another Aussie on the forum. If you’re ever down in Canberra look me up. Happy to go for a blast in the mountains.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey Rockrend,

Thanks for the note - i'd love to setup a trip down to the Snowy Mountains at some stage, and would likely stop through Canberra.

Yeah the Akra is what really sold me on the SSS. Love the look, and OMG @ the sound. The big bummer is no rear passenger...Which I wasn't aware of prior to ordering the bike :(

·
Premium Member
5,240 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new bike. Great color choice! Look forward to your comments.

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
Nothing wrong with the akra race thermal shields. Only some curious minds that have been put to rest. I have overlapped mine for preventative reasons only.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Welcome Ben and congrat !

·
Registered
316 Posts
Welcome Ben

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey Rockrend,

Yeah the Akra is what really sold me on the SSS. Love the look, and OMG @ the sound. The big bummer is no rear passenger...Which I wasn't aware of prior to ordering the bike :(
Replacement pillion pegs are now available.....:wink2:

Reactions: Ed K

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
Hey Rockrend,

Thanks for the note - i'd love to setup a trip down to the Snowy Mountains at some stage, and would likely stop through Canberra.

@BenHopper
Are you still with us bud, been ages since we last saw a post from you.

·
Premium Member
2,904 Posts
I heard he was detained by the bling police for excessive man jewelry on his bike.

Shame...Ben seemed like a solid guy. Now he’s doin’ time with guys in for extended swing arms, airbrush paint jobs and extraneous underbody LED lights.

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
I heard he was detained by the bling police for excessive man jewelry on his bike.

Shame...Ben seemed like a solid guy. Now he’s doin’ time with guys in for extended swing arms, airbrush paint jobs and extraneous underbody LED lights.
From what I recall by other forum members, he was a pretty good rider. Just wondering if his good riding got him into bad trouble.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts