Ducati Supersport 939 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
875 Posts
I'm so glad I'm not the only one who looks like this when donning leathers!

·
Registered
270 Posts
I heard that professional swimmers can take ages to get into their suits for competition... but I had no idea leathers would be that hard, and entertaining, to get into. Two piece sounds like the go.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
@Boe If you go for 2 piece leathers make sure you get the ones were the joining zip goes all the way around. Some 'cheaper' makes of leathers have a zip that is just 12 or so inches long at the back to join the jacket and trousers together.

Although 2 pieces leathers come as a set (i.e. the same size) you can get different jacket and trouser sizes so you are not stuck with a jacket that fits perfectly and trousers that are too big or small in teh waist etc.

·
Registered
2021 950 Supersport S
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Note: Dianese zip together goes all the way around .

·
Registered
270 Posts
@Boe If you go for 2 piece leathers make sure you get the ones were the joining zip goes all the way around. Some 'cheaper' makes of leathers have a zip that is just 12 or so inches long at the back to join the jacket and trousers together.

Although 2 pieces leathers come as a set (i.e. the same size) you can get different jacket and trouser sizes so you are not stuck with a jacket that fits perfectly and trousers that are too big or small in teh waist etc.
Awesome, thanks Trip!

·
Premium Member
2,699 Posts
I put my legs in the pants, pull my leathers up to my waist, put my boots on (inside the leg boots) and then do the reverse Houdini shuffle. Much easier that way.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts